South India Heritage Tour - 10 Days
Begin your tour from the “City of Gardens” Bangalore or Bengaluru , a city blessed with a salubrious climate, beautiful gardens and natural lakes. A major commercial hub in India, the city is home to several industries, IT being one of them. Visit the many attractions , impressive buildings and beautiful parks in the city like Lal Bagh, Bangalore Palace, Cubbon Park and Tipu Sultan's Palace.
Drive to Nagarhole National Park nestled in the Western Ghats, a haven away from the modern world replete with green trees, streams, waterfalls and valleys.
Head to Mysore, a city replete with royalty and regalia. Visit the magnificent Mysore Palace, an exquisite example of the Dravidian architecture before moving further to Coorg , a quaint hill-station located amidst imposing mountains, dense forests, mist kissed coffee plantations, and verdant valleys.
The Gateway to Kerala and often dubbed as the “Queen of the Arabian Sea” Cochin is an interesting confluence of diverse cultural and historic influences like the Arab, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch and the English.
Visit the many iconic attractions of the city such as the Mattancherry palace and the Pardesi synagogue. As you come to the last leg of your sojourn, relax and unwind on a traditional and luxurious houseboat on the Vembanad Lake and explore the rich flora and fauna that is supported by this enchanting water world. With the nearby Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary that is home to exotic water birds, a boat cruise at this breathtaking tourist attraction will leave you speechless with wonder and excitement.
• Coracle ride at nagarhole in kabini river (depending upon river condition),
• Overnight stay at the houseboat,
• All meals in the houseboat,
• Kathakali dance presentation at cochin,
• Wildlife safari at nagarhole.
• Accommodation at suggested hotels on double occupancy,
• Daily buffet breakfasts,
• Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary,
• All tours and transfers in ac private toyota innova at disposal with driver,
• English speaking company authirised guide for all mentioned tours,
• Monument entrances,
• Assistance at the airports on arrival / departure,
• Assistance at stations on departure and arrival,
• 24 hrs dedicated tour manager,
• Unlimited mineral water and tissues during drives,
• Porter charges at stations,
• All applicable taxes and service charges, and
• Houeboat Tour PackagesAll road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances.
• Lunches and dinners (except for those mentioned in inclusions),
• Personal expenses,
• Camera fees, tips etc,
• International airfare,
• Visa charges.
|City||Luxury||Palace & Boutique||First Class & Heritage||Nights|
|Bangalore||The Oberoi||The Leela Palace Kempinski||The Chancery Pavilion||01|
|Coorg||Orange County||Orange County||Orange County||01|
|Hassan||Hoysala Village||Hoysala Village||Hoysala Village||01|
|Cochin||Taj Malabar||Malabar House||Casino||01|
|Backwaters||Luxury Houseboat||Heritage Houseboat||Delxue Houseboat||01|
|Alleppey||Punnamada Backwater Resort||Punnamada Backwater Resort||Lake Palace / Lemon Tree||01|
Ask our travel expert for Tour price.
We would love to personalize a tour for you that fits your travel requirements and satisfies your vacation needs. Just let us know what you want and we will create the perfect vacation experience for you. We don't and will never charge you for any number of itinerary changes that you may wish to have. Do let us know you thoughts and we will ensure that you will see India just like you wanted to!